Tuesday, August 28, 2007

An apology to the readers.

I want to apologize for neglecting the blog in the last couple of days. As someone who travels more than he wishes the time came to pack up house and move to new quarters. And in my case that usually means a new country. So with the packing and moving there was long distance travel -- about 10 hours this time, little sleep and the joy of passport control and customs. That put me out of touch with the blog for a few days. And I got in late last night and only barely managed to reset the computer for the new format to access the net when exhaustion took over and I had to sleep. I'm getting settled and hope to begin posting again in a few hours.

I didn't forget and managed to work on some new material along the way. Thanks for reading what I have to say and my apologies for not being here.